UCL Student Union Presents:
March 21-27 2011
UCL promotes cycling around London and wants to help you start or support you if you already cycle!
Be on the lookout for these flyers around campus and on bikes on UCL bike parking. Redeem flyer at events and at UCL Union reception for a FREE hi vist vest! For a limited time only.
- Tuesday 23rd Used bike auction (Main quad 12-2pm)
- Thursday 24nd WIN A BIKE- bike speed competition! Bike stamping and registration w/ Camden Police; get your bike fixed by Dr. Bike (outside Print Room Café 11-4pm)
- Friday 25th WIN A BIKE- bike speed competition! Pedal powered smoothies from Blendavenda (outside Print Room Café 11-2pm)
- Saturday 26th Bike tour of East London (starting from Waterloo- Buy £4.00 ( thats a £12 subsidy!!!) tickets from UCLU Shop Meet near Waterloo Station at 10.30am
- Sunday 27th Informal bike ride through Camden & Regents Park w/ Barclays bikes or your own. FREE! (meet in front of ULU 11am)
More details on Saturday: Map of starting
the location: http://www.biketouroflondon.com/contact.html
All tours meet in the ‘Banksy tunnel’ on Leake Street, London SE1 7NN. Two
minutes from Waterloo train/ tube station. Turn left out of exit 5 at
Waterloo station, turn left into York road, left again into Leake Street,
walk about a hundred yards and you can’t miss us!